Monday 6 October 2014

Meet Me!

Hello all, it is a pleasure to have you visit The Razraj Blog.

This is a big first step in my desire to document and share my passion with every and any one who might be interested in domestic affairs ranging from cooking to the kids and school. I believe we would have fun sharing information on the home front. I have a knack for kids before they attain the age of rebellion; love to 'baby' Olamide who taught me this lesson in the sweetest of ways *munchies & kisses*.

Why Razraj?
Well, in those first days of the world wide web when we all had that one 'lucky' person who had access and had to beg them to check for information on the net. I had a desperate need for an email address and my lovely, skinny elder sister was the one with the 'access' I needed. So I begged and she obliged by combining the first three letters of my village and surname respectively which resulted into the web name Razraj. I work hard for my daily grub in Victoria Island, Lagos where I have to deal with other people's issues, so in case you see me rant here do please understand that I need other people to deal with my ish also... abi am I not human with a natural need to vent? lol.. Oh! and in my spare time I also dabble in chemical remixes that result in home-made hand-wash, liquid soap, petroleum jelly, hair cream, hand sanitizer (thanks to increased health awareness) and the husband loves them, it helps reduce household costs, you know! *wink*.

Before I get carried away... my name is Nancy Raji, and I completed the rib count of one Abraham like that...lol. Anyways, I earned a degree in Human Anatomy from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, met my sweetheart, darling and husband in Abuja and we got married in Kaduna...enough of putting my personal information online but a quick one... we are Christians and firm believers in the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I hope you'd enjoy reading and sharing the content herein, I would try to update this as often as time permits. Do endeavour to pass through daily as there are no toll gates here, well except maybe the cost of your data plan. If you would like to make contact or contribute, kindly send a mail to razraj1022@gmail.com and I would try get across to you.

Lastly, my writings are strictly my opinion except where otherwise stated. Let the fun begin!


2 comments:

  1. Panadol cures more than headaches i see....interesting!!! Nice one


    i hereby proclaim you....THE RAZ ONE!!! All hail the RAZ ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...well put together. LOL @ the 1st email story. Meanwhile u are now more of the Internet guru. Hmmmmm every1 is seeing dis. Let's talk later. Loads of love from Olamide

    ReplyDelete