Wednesday 8 October 2014

Dealing With the Dirty Iron Headaches.

Dirty irons are always difficult to deal with. There is a secret I use to clean mine and am excited to share this with you. One Sunday evening, I was trying to put together what to wear to work for the week and some of them needed ironing and I know the iron was dirty, thanks to me who nearly burnt a dress the last time I used it.

To use it this time, it must be cleaned. I have heard from lots of people different methods of cleaning a dirty iron and have used those methods in the past with little or no success. So I decided to Google it and I found this fantastic method that I have been using and it’s been a huge success in that area for me. You can try it too and I bet you that you will never need to worry about a dirty iron again.

The ingredients needed are simple - panadol (the caplets are better because you can hold it well), paper towel and a dirty iron. Follow the steps below for to clean your dirty irons and let me know your result.

1. Plug the iron and when it’s hot, disconnect it from the power supply. 
2. Take one panadol and rub it over the surface.
3. Use a paper towel to clean it off.
4. Repeat the process until you have gotten all the stains off.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I love experiments. Lemme go test this hypothesis, back with a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This better be good or I'm coming down there *running to go test it*

    ReplyDelete